1930 5th ST Suite C
Davis CA 95616
Omsoft accepts; cash, check, credit card, (Amex, MC, Visa) debit card,(with MC/Visa number) Paypal, Chase Bill Pay, bitcoin, and Davis Dollars, in exchange for services. Omsoft also believes in and is willing to trade in some cases, for other goods and services, but those arrangements must be worked out through the management.
Here is a calendar time line of our Accounts Receivable Process
- 1st – New monthly charges accrue to recurring service (e.g ISP) accounts
- 4th-5th – Credit/Debit Cards are run for any outstanding balances, and receipts for Credit Card payment, and invoices for other forms of payment are emailed and postal mailed out
- 25th – This is the DUE DATE (DD); Invoices are due and considered Past due the following day. At this point a 1.5% late fee surcharge will accrue on the uncollected balance
- DD+30 – After attempts by Accounts Receivable staff plus additional invoices, services become subjected to SUSPENSION until payment is received.
- DD+60 – After attempts by Accounts Receivable staff plus additional invoices, services become subjected to DELETION, and referred to collections services.